Restore Your Teeth and Get a New Smile with Full or Partial Dentures
By Dr. Stepanenkov – Madison WI Restorative Dentist
Do you have missing teeth that need to be replaced?
Dr. Stepanenkov can provide you with full or partial dentures that will restore your teeth, allow you to chew your food easier and provide you with a new smile.
Why Choose Dentures
- To replace multiple missing teeth (or all teeth) missing on your lower and/or upper jaw.
- For a new set of teeth that are natural-looking and comfortable to wear.
- To turn your embarrassing missing teeth into an attractive new smile that will make you confident about your smile again.
How Dentures Work
Dentures usually require just four visits
- During your first appointment Dr. Stepanenkov will analyze your jaw so your dentures can be planned and constructed to precisely fit your smile. Between visits our dental lab will create your custom dentures according to these exact specifications so your dentures will fit properly and your new smile will compliment your appearance.
- During your final visit with Dr. Stepanenkov your dentures will be attached to a gum-colored base. Your dentures will then be secured to your jaw by denture adhesive, special “clasps” for attaching to your existing teeth, or dental implants to provide a more secure denture.
The completed result of your dentures are a restored smile with new teeth that will provide you with renewed ability to chew and eat your foods, ability to speak clearly and confidently again and a new smile that looks completely natural!