Dental Implants Can Repair or Replace Your Badly Damaged or Missing Teeth
By Dr. Stepanenkov – Implant Dentistry in Madison, Wisconsin
If you have badly damaged or missing teeth, dental implants can be used to restore your smile.
We place and restore implants using the most current dental and surgical technology including an in-office CT scan, start-to-finish surgical guide made specifically for the Straumann implant system that we work with. Straumann has a patented implant allowing the body to heal significantly faster around it, which makes it possible to place a final crown just one month after implant surgery. If you are thinking about replacing your missing teeth call our office to see how we can make it happen.
Dental implants are a popular dental procedure used to permanently replace damaged or missing teeth and give you an attractive smile again. Implant dentistry is a strong, permanent and natural-looking option for repairing your smile.
- To replace your missing teeth and get a complete smile makeover.
- For a permanent alternative to Dentures that don’t slip or require adhesives.
- For a tooth and smile restoration that can last decades, or even a lifetime.
How Dental Implants Work
Dental implants are a popular solution for replacing your missing teeth and have 2 main components:
- A replacement tooth: A custom-made porcelain tooth (or teeth) that is matched to your original tooth’s size, shape and color.
- A dental implant: A small metal “root” or “implant” which is placed in your jawbone that is used to secure the replacement tooth to your jaw.
The end result is an attractive smile that is strong, permanent and looks completely natural.