Regular Check-Ups Help Avoid Cavities and Gum Disease, While Maintaining Healthy, Clean White Teeth
Family Dentist in Madison, WI
Are you looking for a dentist for your Entire Family in Madison?
We strive to provide gentle and knowledgeable dental care, help you feel great and have a natural looking smile in a relaxing environment in a conveniently located up to date setting with friendly staff, experienced doctor and modern high quality digital dental equipment.
Do you have questions or need dental services?
Regular dental check-ups help avoid cavities and gum disease, as well as check for any pathology like cysts or cancer.
Why Dental Check-Ups?
- To prevent tooth cavities, harmful plaque build-up on your teeth.
- To avoid destructive gum diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis.
- To eliminate plaque build-up, fill cavities and eliminate any gum diseases.
- To maintain bright, white beautiful healthy teeth!
How Dental Check-Ups Work
Dr. Stepanenkov recommends dental check-ups and hygiene visits every 6 months for most patients. Visiting Dr. Stepanenkov every 6 months allows him to discover and eliminate any problems you may have with your teeth and gums early so he can correct any issues quicker and more effectively.
Plus, this helps avoid the deterioration of your tooth and gum health. In other words, Dr. Stepanenkov can fix any issues you may have for much less than if you let potential problems go unchecked for too long.
- During your check-up, Dr. Stepanenkov will examine your teeth and gums for cavities, plaque build-up and gum disease which can escalate into serious problems if left untreated.
- Then, X-rays and digital photos of your teeth will be taken by Dr. Stepanenkov’s dental assistant to identify any underlying issues that need to be addressed and fixed.
- After discussing it with you, any problems you have will be fixed. For example, if you have a cavity Dr. Stepanenkov will recommend safe mercury-free tooth fillings.
- After that, Dr. Stepanenkov will gently clean your teeth and remove any and all plaque on your teeth and then polish your teeth to a shiny finish.
- Finally, if you want to enhance the appearance of your smile, Dr. Stepanenkov can also discuss teeth whitening and other cosmetic dentistry treatments.