Repair Your Smile with Porcelain Veneers and Lumineers
By Dr. Stepanenkov – Madison Wisconsin Cosmetic Dentist
Now you can repair your teeth and have an attractive, natural-looking new smile with Lumineers and porcelain veneers.
Why Choose Lumineers and Porcelain Veneers
- To repair teeth that are chipped, broken or have old broken fillings.
- To close unsightly gaps between your teeth.
- To fix crowded teeth to improve the appearance of your smile.
- To whiten your smile by whitening permanently stained teeth.
- To get a beautiful, natural-looking smile! Lumineers and porcelain veneers are a popular way to get a complete smile makeover that looks completely natural looking and is strong and resistant to stains, chipping and discoloration.
How Porcelain Veneers and Lumineers Work
Porcelain veneers and lumineers are a popular cosmetic dentistry procedure used to repair teeth. Veneers are thin layers of porcelain that are adhered to the front of your teeth to correct problems, re-shape your teeth to their natural shape and improve your smile. Lumineers and porcelain veneers are very thin (about as thin as a contact lens), but very strong so they can last for decades. Gaps between your teeth can be easily eliminated. Mis-aligned crooked teeth can be fixed to produce a perfectly-aligned smile. Plus, the porcelain veneers and lumineers procedure only requires two visits and provide results that are immediate and dramatic!